Carcoseal Black - Forms gaskets for engines
- Free shipping in Italy from €50.00
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
• Exceptional grip
• Perfect sealing
• Very high heat resistance (-50° C +300° C)
• Very rapid vulcanization
• Excellent chemical resistance
• High yield
Elastic silicone with neutral base in black colour.
• Vulcanizing silicone rubber to seal surfaces, cracks and fissures.
• Perfect seal even in case of prolonged vibrations.
• Exceptional adhesion to metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
• Does not drip and does not string.
• Resistant to temperatures between -50° C and +250° C, briefly up to +300° C.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
• Formation of the film in a few minutes, curing time approx. 1.5 mm/day. APPLICATION:
Thoroughly clean and degrease the surface to be treated, pierce the metal seal with the cap, screw on the special spout, cut it obliquely according to the desired dispersion width. After about 30 minutes the sealed parts can be put into operation.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
• Engine heads (as filler)
• Joints, crankcases, water pumps, oil pans, gearboxes and differentials (as gasket form)
• Hydraulic systems, ignition injectors, light and signal light housings, spot welds (as waterproofing)
• Other mechanical fixing systems of the car where there is a need for greater sealing and sealing